Even your local dive site offers a whole new adventure by moonlight!
During your program you’ll learn to prepare night dive activities and develop your knowledge and techniques for night diving.
Some of the topics covered in the night diver elective are:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- Use of dive lights and buddy-system techniques.
- Disorientation and emergency procedures.
- Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life.