The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you're going.
Prerequisites: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
• Total time commitment: 2-3 days
• Minimum age: 10 years or older
The cost is $399
PADI eLearning makes it easy to improve your underwater navigation skills.
Start your course online — whenever, wherever it is convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device.
Connect with your instructor for inwater training, or whenever you have a question.
- eLearning time commitment: 2-4 hours
- Practice using a compass on the surface, then apply your skills underwater during three dives.
- Learn how to estimate distance, follow natural clues and practice finding your way back to the boat or shore.